Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pregnant and Emotional


As of this picture, I was probably about 5 1/2 - 6 months along. As of today, I am 39 weeks and two days, aka five days from my due date. I don't have a lot of pictures of me in the last few months, probably because the few I have other than this one scared me when I saw them.
On Memorial Day, Ross and I attempted to see the new Indiana Jones movie but it was all sold out, so instead we decided to see Baby Mama, the only other movie that was still available. Ok, that movie is a COMEDY. Why was I balling throughout it, especially near the end? I had to sit in the theater and wait to stop crying until the kid who cleans the theater came in. Luckily Ross didn't make fun of me...

1 comment:

The Porters said...

lol..I know what you mean about the pictures of yourself. I didnt realize how much of a heffer I actually was until someone took a picture of me and WOW!!! And dont feel bad about the baby mama thing...I cried too! Especially when she found out there was really a baby in there and the end hahaha. Ps I am glad you started a blog too!!