Monday, July 28, 2008

More pictures

I'm pretty tired to write much. Just wanted to post a few pictures from the last few weeks.
Things are going a little better. We think that Chase is doing a little better - sleeping a little more, crying a little less. However, sometimes we just think that we're a little better at coping with it. Not quite sure. One nice thing is that no matter how difficult he is during the day and in the evening, he sleeps really well at night. If I didn't wake him up for a nighttime feeding, he'd probably sleep all night!
He's still a skinny little guy. Not exactly sure how much he weighs, but we think it's less than 9 pounds still. He seems to be growing longer though! I'm trying to feed him more and monitor how much he's getting to fatten him up a bit. But if he's anything like me as a baby, that won't happen for a while.

Chase sitting up on the couch.


Wide-eyed.


For some reason the Chicago Bears pacifier is one of the few he likes. Daddy is happy.


Making faces at Mommy.


Chase started smiling (not just because of gas) a couple of weeks ago. But it's hard to capture with the camera! Here's a sort-of smile.


Chase...sleeping?? Mommy's happy!


Ross said, "Take a picture of me...This is my life." (Rocking Chase so that he stops crying while Maggie plays with his feet.)


All clean!


I don't know about this being-in-the-real-world thing!

5 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

Such big eyes! Chase looks so alert :) I hope it keeps getting better for you so you can get more rest.

Mrs. Nelson said...

My grandson is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME child in the world!!! I love the huge eyes picture AND and smiling one. Keep trying for happy, smiling-face pictures that you can send so I can get it framed and hang on the "Chase" wall!
Have you tried that ColicCalm yet? Hope it makes some difference...

~Bekahjo said...

It's official. I have the cutest nephew on the planet. His big eyes make him look like he's really curious. =] I can't wait to see you guys again in a few weeks!

The Porters said...

He is so cute! But I am jealous that he is sleeping good at night. I feel like Jaxon sleeps awesome during the day and fussy during the night. Oh well what can you do lol. It was fun to see you the other day. I think we need to do that more often :)

Anonymous said...

I love his eyes-they are so animated! He's a cutie. I feel for you on the tired bit!