Monday, May 9, 2011

Chase's Photography

I posted on Facebook a couple of months ago that I was looking at the memory card on my camera and noticed a bunch of pictures of people's feet, the couch, and a certain toddler's nose. Well, now it seems that the lens on our 6-year-old camera won't operate correctly, so it must be time for me to get a new one! (I must say I'm really annoyed that I bought my 6 megapixel Sony Cybershot in 2006 for $225 after Ross's Best Buy discount and now I can apparently get a 14 megapixel camera for like $90.) Any-way... I decided that since my camera is now ruined that I must at least showcase some of the pictures that led to its demise: Chase's photography.







2 comments:

~Bekahjo said...

I've got a few of those on my camera that Chase took at your graduation. Some of those are pretty good though!

Jalaine Lassek said...

Chase those are awesome photos! :) I love when kids take pictures, it's funny to laugh at the silly ones but sometimes they get really good pictures. And they are so excited about it!